Intermediate Hand Building with Carly Gibran
This class is for anyone who has already taken Beginning Hand Building and wants to
explore complex projects and techniques. If you have ambitious ideas or are stumped
trying to figure out a technique, we will work together to solve your creative problems
(and possibly a few new ones we find along the way)! We meet for 3 hours on Mondays
from 5:30 to 8:30pm for 6 weeks. Each week, Carly sends out an email with the
following week’s agenda. The class includes 25 pounds of clay, materials, firings and
access to open studio hours. If you haven’t taken a Beginning Hand Building class
at Jane’s, please reach out to Carly before registering - email@example.com
● It’s okay if you need to arrive late or leave early, it is a relaxed and friendly
● Feel free to bring a snack or drink if you desire.
● Dress comfortably in clothes that can get clay or glaze on them.
● When you sign up for a class at Jane's, you also have access to work in the
studio during Open Studio Hours! Just keep in mind that the schedule may
change as classes begin and end so it's worth double checking before you head
to the studio.
● Please allow 2-4 weeks for work to get fired, kiln space and class schedule
varies. Work that is not picked up 6 weeks after the class will be discarded.